The BOTTOM LINE, BRILLIANTLY EXPLAINED
Lesson # 1
* U.S. Tax revenue: $ 2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $ 3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $16,059,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Now, let's remove 8 zeros, and pretend it's a household budget:
UNDERSTANDING the FACTS:
* Annual family income: $ 21,700
* Money the family spent: $ 38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $ 16,500
* credit card debt owed already: $142,710
* Total budget cuts: $ 385
Got It ?????
(This family is already bankrupt, - they just haven't filed
Lesson # 2
Here's another way to look at the 16.5 Trillion Debt Ceiling to gain a better overall perspective and understanding of what is being done, and what needs to be done about it:
Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....
And your home has sewage in it, all
the way up to your ceiling.
What do you think you should do ......
the ceiling, or pump out the crap?
Your chance to choose is coming in November.
YOU GET TO DECIDE !
So, WHICH WILL IT BE America ?